I’ve gotten a ton of requests for an updated everyday beauty routine — truth is, I’m still using this routine I posted over a year ago when I’m going for an everyday makeup look — I love using this routine for blog shoots, date night, and any events! When I’m going for something a little bit more natural — I try to keep my face bare and just accent my features a bit. I’m sharing the products I love using on a day-to-day basis and my full routine. If you want to watch the video tutorial I did on my Instagram Stories, make sure to WATCH HERE — just click the MAKEUP icon up at the top!
- Starting with a clean skin (watch my full skincare routine HERE), I apply Smashbox Photo Finish Primer which helps to even out skin tone and my overall complexion.
- When I’m not planning to wear foundation, I love using this Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter cream on the apples of my cheek and a little on my forehead and chin just for a little coverage. It’s also great layered over foundation and helps to blur imperfections and act as a subtle highlighter.
- This Charlotte Tilbury Mini Eye Wand is duel ended and serves as both an eye cream AND concealer. Not only do I love it for natural coverage, it’s also an amazing little product to travel with since you could eliminate your daytime eye cream from your cosmetic case!
- Even when I’m not doing a bold eye, I find it SO important to put a base layer of eye shadow in a neutral color on my eye lids. Using this Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise eye shadow cream, I apply a thin layer over both eyelids in color ‘JEAN’ and in the corner of my eye — it’s a trick that will instantly help you look more awake!
- For just a hint of color on my brows, I love this Gimme Brow by Benefit brow gel. Not only does it add little fibers to help give the illusion of thicker brows, but it keeps all the hairs in place while also adding volume!
- For my lashes, I love to keep things looking very natural — so I stay away from products that give me length (and spidery looking lashes) and instead, tend to go for products that help thicken and add volume. This Marc Jacobs primer and mascara duo is the BEST for natural looking lashes — the primer helps to condition and add length while the jet-black mascara separates the lashes and thickens them. It almost gives the illusion that you’re wearing eyeliner from the combo — it’s one less item you need in your routine!
- I finish the look off with the perfect nude lipstick — ‘Pillow Talk’ by Charlotte Tilbury. It’s an iconic shade for a reason!
- Even when going with basic, everyday makeup, I always make sure to set it last. It helps to keep everything in place and not settle into any fine lines (or appear cakey after all-day wear). I love Urban Decay’s setting spray and have been using it since college days — it always helped keep my makeup in place for dance competitions and nights out!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS USED
scroll to see more —->