I created this warm tones makeup look inspired by the Tarte “Toasted” Eyeshadow Palette that I’ve been playing around with the last few weeks and absolutely LOVE! I personally love warmer tones for my skin and hair color and this palette is just gorgeous. All of this makeup is available at Sephora — and it’s currently the Beauty Insider Sale!
Rouge Members — 20% off entire purchase
Timing: April 17-May 1
VIB Members — 15% off entire purchase
Timing: April 21-April 29
Beauty Insider — 10% off entire purchase
Timing: April 23-April 27
To sign up to be a Beauty Insider (to receive these amazing savings) or check your current status, click HERE!
- Start with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and add all over face, including eyelids.
- Dab Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation (shade: Tawny) in dots all around face. Blend using circular motions with the Artis Oval 7 Foundation Brush.
- Cover any dark spots (acne/sun spots) with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (shade: SC-3) by pressing finger into concealer and then dabbing on any marks.
- Draw an upside down triangle on under eyes using Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer (shade 4 Fair) and blend using a damp beauty blender. Use tapping motions until formula is blended in. *GLAM tip: blend onto eyelids as well, this makes for a great eyeshadow primer! Set using Charlotte Tilbury Setting Powder (shade: Medium 2) with damp beauty blender by tapping powder and tapping around and under eyes.
- Set foundation with Laura Mercier Setting Powder Flow (shade: Radiant Finish) by dipping a fluffy face brush into the powder, tapping off any excess, and using circular motions, blend into skin.
- Add one layer of Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow (shade: Jean) onto entire eyelid, lashline to eyebrow.
- Using the Tarte “Toasted” Eyeshadow Palette, dip eyeshadow brush into shade “Latte” and blend onto the lid, focusing away from the lash line, but following natural shape of eye. Blend any excess outwards on the deep crease. Then, take same shade and pinching the eyeshadow brush, lightly drag color on lower lash line. *GLAM tip: I always like to take whatever color is going on my top lid and lightly bring it to the bottom, it helps create a cohesive and balanced look.
- Take the same eyeshadow brush and dip into shade “Sunset” and press color onto the middle of the lid, closer to the lash line — this pop of metallic really opens up the eyes!
- Using a smaller eyeshadow brush, dip into shade “Candle” and add to the inner corners and inner tear ducts of the eyes.
- Finally, using a thin compact eye shadow brush, dip into shade “Fireside” and lightly line both the upper and lower waterline.
- Brush up brows using the spooley end of the Anastasia Brow Wiz (shade Medium Brown). Flip over and using light brush strokes, fill in brows, making sure to follow the direction of brow hair. Brush up brows once again, and repeat for a bolder, bushy look. Set using Hourglass Brow Gel (shade Soft Brunette) by using brush to push up brow hair into place. This gel also provides a little bit more volume!
- Using Tarte SEA Breezy Cream Bronzer, take cream bronzer blending brush and tap into formula. Follow the natural contour of your face by adding bronzer under cheekbones out to hairline, following the jawline out to the ears, and on the sides of forehead near temples. *GLAM tip: bronzer should never go all over face or your features will not pop! Make sure to follow natural places where sun would hit the face for a defined look!
- To highlight the face, run Charlotte Tilbury Highlighter Wand (shade: Pinkgasm) down bridge of nose, tip of nose, top of cheekbones, and above arches of brows and blend using damp beauty blender.
- Curl lashes and apply one coat of Lancome CILS Booster Primer followed by two coats of Laura Mercier Caviar Volume Mascara (shade: Glossy Black). Use wiggle motions to coat each lash for volume and separation.
- Line lips using Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner (shade: Pillow Talk). Make sure to over-line slightly for the appearance of larger lips. Add a swipe of Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Matte Lipstick (shade: Pillow Talk) and then finish with LAWLESS Matte Liquid Lipstick (shade: George) by adding to the center of lips.
- Set using Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Spritz 5-6 pumps about 8 inches away from face and let dry for about a minute.
Shop The Post
WATCH THE TUTORIAL
View this post on Instagram