A huge thanks to Walmart for sponsoring today’s post.
You guys!!! It feels like forever since I’ve been back in the blogging groove between all of our renovations happening and our trips for weddings this summer! We just got back from The Bahamas for one of my best friend’s beautiful wedding and I’m so excited to share this beauty look I basically wore the entire time I was down there! I’m all about easy, low-maintenance makeup in the summer time, especially with high humidity and hot temps like in The Bahamas — the last thing you want on your skin is a face full of makeup! I added a little CC cream with SPF, filled in my brows and added these simple finishing touches using some of my new favorite products that you can now get at Walmart! I love the fast 2-day shipping on so many products and being able to check if something is in my local store (since I now live less than 5 minutes from mine) if I need it faster! I grabbed most of these items right before my trip and it was so convenient to grab them from Walmart! Plus, I love being able to shop for ALL of my favorite beauty brands in one place!
Stila Perfect Me Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette – Fair/Light
L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer– Portofino Light
L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Washable Mascara – Blackest Black
MILANI Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper – Soft Rose
- Using the Stila Perfect Me Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette in shade Fair/Light, I apply shade ‘passionate’ to my lid using a shadow blending brush. *GLAM Beauty Tip: Since I typically love creamy eyeshadows (I find they blend better and are easier to work with), I run my eyeshadow brush under water and then blot with a towel before dipping into the shadow. The product goes on like a dream this way!
- Using a small, angled brush, I then use shade ‘glamorous’ to line my under eyes for a little dimension to the bottom and to help balance out the eye.
- I then apply L’Oreal Paris Summer Belle Bronze Please! Bronzer in shade Portofino Light to my face for a little bronzy glow. *GLAM Beauty Tip: The trick to applying bronzer is to apply it strategically and NOT all over. I love applying bronzer to my cheeks, tip of my chin, sides of my forehead, and the sides of my nose. It looks so much more natural — those are the areas the sun would naturally hit your face, and helps accents your features!
- Using this creamy highlighter L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Highlighter in shade Light, I apply and blend in to the apples of my cheeks, tip of my nose, above and below my lips, and above my eyebrows for a radiant complexion. I love that this product is extremely hydrating as well — my sun-kissed skin soaks it right in!
- One of my all-time favorite affordable mascaras is L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Washable Mascara in shade Blackest Black. I’m a mascara junkie and I can go through tubes of this stuff because it’s THAT good. I apply two coats on each eye and once dry, curl my lashes with this eyelash curler.
- To finish the look, I apply a coat of MILANI Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper in shade Soft Rose. It’s a nourishing lip gloss and not sticky in the slightest. So perfect for the summertime and any beachy vacations where you want hydrated lips without that gross, typical lipgloss feel. And, this color is the most gorgeous pinky/nude!
- I also love keeping these Philosophy Purity Made Simple One Step Facial Cleansing Cloths in my beach bag and when I’m traveling to keep my skin fresh and to remove any leftover sunscreen and sweat before reapplying! They help keep my skin breakout free when on vacation!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS USED