Supergoop! CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 – Light/Medium
Laura Geller Powder Foundation – Golden Medium
bareMinerals(R) Precision Face Brush
Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer – Deep
bareMinerals Flawless Application Face Brush
bareMinerals bareSkin Concealer – Fair
Urban Decay Brow Beater Pencil – Neutral Brown
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color – Rose Gold
Physicians Formula Killer Curves Mascara – Black
Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder SPF 45 – Light
Real Techniques Sculpting Set
Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter – Rose Gold
Physicians Formula Velvet Liquid Lip – Tu-lip Treatment
Wearing: Privacy Please Dress c/o
I’m a fairly light packer now after taking so many trips over the years, so I always make sure to scale down my makeup bag when traveling and only bring what I really plan to use. Heading off to a tropical vacation is even easier — my goal is to wear as little makeup as possible, while still looking my best! I was able to get this makeup routine down to under 5 minutes after a week of doing it, and I’ll plan to do a similar routine when it heats back up here!
- After following my skincare routine, I apply prime and prep my skin using Supergoop! CC Cream in Light/Medium. I love that this product not only contains SPF, but helps to blur any imperfections and gives the skin a nice blank canvas to work with. It’s also great to use in place of face makeup for daytime, so I used a bit of this each morning before we went to the beach/pool.
- To help matte-ify my skin, I use thin layer of Laura Geller Powder Foundation. I love using pressed powder (instead of liquid foundation) in the summertime or when I’m in a tropical location — it helps keep my skin from looking too shiny while also evening out my skin tone.
- I then use bareMinerals bareSkin Concealer under my eyes to help brighten the area.
- For a little all-over color, I use Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer (which smells like you’re opening a fresh coconut) to my cheeks, forehead, and down through my chest.
- To fill in my brows, I love using Urban Decay Brow Beater Pencil which helps give my light brush strokes (for natural looking brows). I also make sure to use the brush on the end to brush out the lines and fluff out my brows.
- A tip I love is to always use a neutral base color on your eyelids — even when you aren’t planning a fancy eye or planning to use any eye shadow. It helps define your eyes and makes your eyes pop! I love doing this with the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in this pretty rose gold color.
- This Physicians Formula Killer Curves Mascara does it all — it helps with length, volume, and curls your lashes!
- To help set my face makeup (including my under eye area where I added the concealer), I use this Supergoop! Invincible Setting Powder which also contains SPF. I love that you can buy this setting powder in multiple shades!
- My favorite highlighter ever is this Physicians Formula Butter Highlighter in this gorgeous rose gold color. I love applying this product on the generous side — it’s like an Instagram filter!
- To finish off this look (and add a pop of color), I use Physicians Formula The Healthy Lip — it’s one of my favorite liquid lipsticks that goes on silky smooth and doesn’t dry!
SHOP THE PRODUCTS USED
If you missed any of my posts from The Bahamas, make sure to check out my #GLAMtraveldiary post (where I shared all about where we stayed and what we did), and don’t miss the WHAT I WORE post where I shared every look from our week away!