A huge thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring today’s post.
When it comes to the holidays, I like a little extra of everything. With all the parties, get-togethers, nights out… it’s fun to amp up my makeup routine after simplifying all summer long. I’m teaming up with Nordstrom today to share a super easy metallic ombré holiday eye look that I created with a beautiful new Charlotte Tilbury Exaggereyes Palette I scooped up a few weeks ago! I also have a few of my tried and true favorite beauty products anchoring the look as well!
I love shopping for makeup this time of year because there are SO many great Gift With Purchase items available at Nordstrom — if you spend $100 on Charlotte Tilbury, you will receive deluxe samples of Full Fat Lashes Mascara and Charlotte’s Magic Cream (a $30 value) and a great way to try more products from a brand you already love!
- After my foundation, I apply a layer of Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmersize in Shade JEAN to my entire eyelid, lash line to eye brow. *GLAM TIP: This creamy eyeshadow formula goes on wet and takes a minute or two to fully dry and set, you’ll want to make sure to do the next steps quickly before that happens!
- Next, using the Charlotte Tilbury Exaggereyes Palette, I take a fluffy eyeshadow blending brush and dip it into SHADE 3 DEFINE (bottom right color if looking at the palette). I blend this color onto my eyelid focusing on the crease and keeping the heaviest color in the center.
- Using the same palette and eyeshadow brush, I then take SHADE 2 ENLARGE (upper right looking at the palette) and blend it into the inner corners of my eye, blending towards the center. This shade a slightly lighter than the previous shade, so you’ll want to be more generous with it to create that ombré effect outward.
- I then take Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmersize in Shade ROSE GOLD and lightly dab onto my eyelid. This shade is super light and just adds a hint of shimmer.
- Next, I take the Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in shade BRONZED GARNET and apply to the outer “V” of my eyelid.
- To line my under eye, I then take Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in shade CHAMPAGNE DIAMONDS and add to my waterline. This is a pearl shade and helps the eyes look bigger and more awake. I will then add shade BRONZED GARNET to my lower lash line. This helps carry the top eye color through to the bottom and will help balance out the look.
- I then wet my pointer finger and dip it into SHADE 4 POP from the Charlotte Tilbury Exaggereyes Palette and add to the inner corner of my eyes. Since the previous layers of eyeshadow have now dried and set, this allows this sparkle shade to really pop against the eye and give a metallic look.
- I then curl my lashes and apply DIORSHOW Lash Primer followed by two coats of HOURGLASS Caution Extreme Lash Mascara.
- For a final lip, I layer Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick in SHADE VIBE and FRESH.
SHOP THE POST