1. Current/Elliot Denim Dress
2. TOPSHOP Chambray Shirt
3. J. Crew Bianca Denim Jacket
4. Seven for all Mankind “The Skinny” Jeggings
5. Current/Elliot The Harvest Denim Shorts
6. Seven for all Mankind Rolled-Up Denim Shorts
7. Joe’s Jeans Boyfriend Jeans
So, if you haven’t been able to tell… I am a girl who is NOT afraid of denim. In fact, I’m most comfortable in jeans and a teeshirt. Denim is back in a big way, and it’s time to embrace this trend. Shirts, shorts, dresses, jackets — it’s all back! I recently have been hooked on chambray as well as you can see from my earlier post! A big misconception is that chambray and denim are the same. In actuality, they have different weaves that distinguish one from the other. The difference in weave makes chambray much softer and lighter, while denim is more durable.
The denim/chambray craze is here to stay through spring… keep a lookout for more of my posts featuring this trend! Can you see Chambray going for more than one season, or at least showing up again next fall? Tell me with a comment!